is equal to:
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
None of them makes 100. Then what makes 100%
Is it Money? NO!
Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our “ATTITUDE”
It is therefore our attitude towards life and work that makes our life 100% successful.
Genius is 1% talent and 99% hardwork – Albert Einstein
He is true here. While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there.
How Entrepreneurs succeed in building their venture?
It’s all about attitude. Attitude to strive hard and not to fail. Even if they fail, they will come back strongly. We have so many examples living in this world. Success is all in the attitude.
- Have passion for your business – What ever happens you should not hold back. Be passionate about your product and business. You will find a way out to success. Everyone argued that Facebook wont make it big. They are celebrating their 10th year of existence and almost reaching 100 million users in India itself. It’s the passion of Mark Zuckerberg and his mission to connect all the people in the world made it big.
- Be trustworthy – Infosys is one of the largest IT company in India. Narayana Murthy is one of the trustworthy persons that India has seen. It is this attitude towards life made him big and the company itself.
- Don’t let fear hold you back – Fear of failure is a common mistake entrepreneurs do. Face the failure with a positive attitude and learn from your mistakes. Henry Ford failed twice in business before he finally went on to build the Ford Motor Company; and became one of the richest men in the world.
- Have an enlarged vision and foresightedness – Google has the vision of taking information to the whole world. They have offices in more than 60 countries, maintain more than 180 Internet domains, and serve more than half of their results to people living outside the United States. They offer Google’s search interface in more than 130 languages, offer people the ability to restrict results to content written in their own language, and aim to provide the rest of their applications and products in as many languages and accessible formats as possible. The vision of making the Search global and taking the company to everyday lives was their vision and they achieved it through their attitude to foresee.
- Customer Values – Again using the example of Google, focus on the customers, all else will follow. Google provides one of the best user experience through their search and other products. They solves the customer problems smartly and provides the much needed value that each customer looks for.
- Innovation and Leadership – An attitude towards innovation makes you the leader in your business segment. Amazon is one of the largest eCommerce player in the world. Their vision statement says ““Our vision is to be earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.” Recently amazon launched the concept of using drones to deliver the customer product. This is a pure example of innovation and the attitude towards innovation makes them the leader in eCommerce.
- Believe in yourself – As an entrepreneur you need to believe in yourself, your product/company and your employees to be successful. Take risks and accept the challenges. The more challenges you take, the more successful you are.
Everything else can be learned except believe in yourself. Entrepreneurial spirit has to come from within yourself and the attitude towards risk taking will judge your success. Set your goals and develop a positive attitude and passion to achieve your goals.
According to Amway Global Entrepreneurship report, Denmark and Finland Lead World in Positive Attitude towards Entrepreneurship.
Below is a quick copy of the report’s findings. The percentage in parentheses is the percentage of people with a positive attitude towards self employment.
The Danish (89%) keep heading the ranking of polled countries, when it comes to positive attitude towards entrepreneurship. Second and third place go to newly added countries: Finland with 87%, and Australia follows with 84%. Like 2012, respondents in Austria (40%), Hungary (40%), Portugal (39%), and Germany (37%) show the most negative attitude.
The U.S. came in at a 48% positive attitude towards entrepreneurship.
Even Finland who tops the chart celebrate National Day of failure where the speakers and presenters talk about their failure and how they made it big eventually. They conduct the event so that this helps the entrepreneurs lose their fear of failure. I think India should seriously consider such an event !!!!
Remember, Just because something you have done failed, does not mean that you are a failure. Build a positive attitude towards life and your passion, success will be yours. All the best!